Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me Monday #1

As I was browsing blogs for the Weeklong Blog Hop and the Tuesday Blog Hop I came across the Never Growing Old blog where the Meet Me On Monday posts/hop started. I really like the idea and am going to start doing it too :)



"Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five
get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"

Todays 5 questions are
1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
2.  Do you scrapbook?
3.  Do you take any daily medications?
4.  What is your favorite sound?
5.  Where were you born?

1. Both. The Double Decker Taco from taco bell is the best of both worlds with a soft taco wrapped around a crunchy taco and stuck together with refried beans. Totally bad for you but delicious none-the-less!

2. I do scrapbook! I have recently started a scrapbook for a dear friend of mine. It's supposed to be a surprise but I'm pretty sure she knows I'm working on it considering I pester her for a certain disc containing many photos of her and her fiance :)

3. The only daily medication that I take is birth control. I'm young and want to remain childless for several more years. Once I'm financially, emotionally, and educationally ready to have a child, I will :)

4. This is a hard one! I would probably have to say music is my favorite sound. I realize that music is a combination of many sounds put together, but for this question it is my final answer. I love all kinds of music and couldn't pick a favorite genre even if I had to. My moods change so frequently that all music satisfies me at some point.

5. I was born in Fairfield California. I do not live there anymore however. It has progressively gotten more and more ghetto as the years go by and now I would be too afraid to go to the mall there by myself for fear of getting mugged, stabbed, or shot.

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the week long blog hop! I hope you'll follow back!

    Lyric
    www.fwmomtalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the hop! I am a new follower http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. new GFC follower
    Ginger Sines
    from the tuesday fun hop
    please follow back
    http://mrsgsines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower from the Fun Tuesday Hop Blog Hop!
    Come return the visit when you have the chance :)
    --
    Jade
    The Sleppery Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

    Hope you have a great day and thanks for participating!! Meet you again next week!

    Java

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog! I love your name, lol. :)

    Following back from the All Week Blog Hop. Thanks for joining us! :)

    Mickey
    A Helicopter Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! Stop by and enter my great giveaway for a $50 Target Gift Card that ends 3/31! :) I LOVE the Double Decker too! So good!

    -Ai Mei
    StudentSavingBucks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    I'm a NEW FOLLOWER from the hop!
    Hope you can hop by and follow me:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I'm a new follower via the Meet Me on Monday hop. I thought I left comment yesterday....but strange, I don't see it here. I'm thinking maybe you have word verification and I did not wait for that before clicking off? I don't know.

    But anyways...here I am again, and I love the title of your blog. As I wrote yesterday, it reminds me of the movie Beaches, and my favorite line in that movie spoken by Bette Midler: ".....okay, so enough about me...let's talk about you. What do YOU think about ME? "

    LOL -- love that!

    www.theyallcallmemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not participated in Meet me on Monday in a while; I think I will join in next week. Great answers! I am a new visitor and follower from a Monday Hop..

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from Friday Blog Hop! :)
    Jen @ My Secret Home

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey just stopping by from the "hop along fridays" blog hop! doing a little self promotion cuz we are cool like that :) be sure to check out our neck of the woods :) www.christanncox.blogspot.com! WE FOLLOW BACK! :) have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucy is out hopping. Come on by when you get a chance Closer to Lucy
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete