"Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"
Todays 5 questions are
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
2. Do you scrapbook?
3. Do you take any daily medications?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. Where were you born?
1. Both. The Double Decker Taco from taco bell is the best of both worlds with a soft taco wrapped around a crunchy taco and stuck together with refried beans. Totally bad for you but delicious none-the-less!
2. I do scrapbook! I have recently started a scrapbook for a dear friend of mine. It's supposed to be a surprise but I'm pretty sure she knows I'm working on it considering I pester her for a certain disc containing many photos of her and her fiance :)
3. The only daily medication that I take is birth control. I'm young and want to remain childless for several more years. Once I'm financially, emotionally, and educationally ready to have a child, I will :)
4. This is a hard one! I would probably have to say music is my favorite sound. I realize that music is a combination of many sounds put together, but for this question it is my final answer. I love all kinds of music and couldn't pick a favorite genre even if I had to. My moods change so frequently that all music satisfies me at some point.
5. I was born in Fairfield California. I do not live there anymore however. It has progressively gotten more and more ghetto as the years go by and now I would be too afraid to go to the mall there by myself for fear of getting mugged, stabbed, or shot.