Monday, April 11, 2011

Days 12 and 13 because I'm a huge Slacker

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had nearly the amount of time to blog as I would like! Jeremy is working on becoming in racing shape and I'm his cheerleader, which takes up most of my Saturday and my evening on Wednesday. It's so fun to go out and watch him ride but I worry for him when it looks like he is about to eat shit. I'll admit, I tend to laugh first, then worry when he's done how sore he is going to be :)

Anyway, back to the grind with days 12 and 13 and hopefully tomorrow a real blog post!

Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food
I mentioned before that mexican food is my favorite so here is another google stolen picture :)


Day 13 - A picture of your friends - I don't have one picture with all of my friends so I'm posting a few to hopefully get them all in here but I might end up missing a couple of them. Don't worry I still <3 you!  In No Particular Order!

Starting from the right, Me (live long and prosper) and Jerm (whitest gangsta ever) in the back, Jenna and Theresa crouching in the front, Kevin dead middle, Brad with his creepy wink and Peter (I think that's his name) on the end on the left.

This is me, Leslie and Cassi. My two best Chico friends who I miss terribly!

There are so many in this picture! The beautiful bride and handsome groom are Holly and Matt, Jerm and I are sitting directly in front of them, to the right (in the picture) sitting would be Miss Becky and her hubby JD, standing to the right are Julie and her hubby Seth, to the left of the bride and groom standing are Sean and his date and I don't know the rest of the people haha.

This is at Blizzcon 2010 starting from the left, Rob, Jordan, Dennis, me and Jerm.


This is Jessica and me with half of Craig cut off haha!

2 comments:

  1. Am blog hopping and found your blog! Am now following. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry after seeing that Mexican food. See what you've done? *LOL* I loved seeing all the adorable photos of you with your friends. Makes me miss the days before I was a mother and got to hang out.

    ReplyDelete