Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Me Monday #2

Week 2 of the Monday questions. I have some time tonight so I thought I would get a headstart on this blog :)
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I could eat Mexican food for the rest of my life and be completely happy. I don't think I could pick just 1 food like pizza, or a burrito or something. I really really enjoy all different types of food but Mexican is by far my favorite!

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
It depends. Sometimes I have blog posts that I have thought out and have been working on for a couple of days but mostly I just type them out before I post them. I really should plan better in order to have some better quality blog posts.

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
I have not! Knock on wood :)

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Oo this is also a hard one to pick just one. Maybe Sweet Pea. I really like that scent.

5. Coffee or tea?
Tea. Caffeine free tea. Makes me feel so good!

7 comments:

  1. lsa here, following you from monday blog hop.
    Would love for you to follow me in return,
    mamawannasave.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from the Magnificent Monday blog hop! Hoping you can return the favor :)!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mexican food too, but not every day.
    I do plan my blog posts for a long time, which is a nice way to say that I procrastinate a lot before I write them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    Thank you so much for following my blog. I’m stopping by to follow back! I look forward to reading!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Lisa
    http://berksgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy :)
    Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are these Monday questions from? I think this is a great way to learn more about each other!
    Tara

    thecreativeprincess(at)hotmail(dot)com

    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments and follows!

    Tara - I found the Meet Me Monday questions from Never Growing Old - http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/

    I think this is her 41st week of doing these questions. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete