Friday, April 8, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award + Days 10 and 11

I am so flattered and extremely appreciative of Tanya at
Tanya Photography - Pieces of Me
for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I started this blog as a fitness blog and then realized that I have so much going on in my life that I might as well make it an "about me" blog and quickly added some posts about my crafts and life in general. It's kind of theraputic for me to blog and I'm so glad that others enjoy reading about my life. I hope that I can continue to write better blogs and touch as many people as I can in positive ways. Thanks again! <3


This award comes with some rules. Here are the rules:


•Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

•Tell us seven things about yourself

•Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

•Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award.


                     Here are 7 things about ME
  1. I love knitting and sewing and being crafty in general. Improving my craft skills makes me happy and keeps me busy!
  2. I love pets. Cats, dogs, bunnies, anything furry and cuddly and I melt!
  3. I am happily in a relationship with my UHmazing boyfriend Jeremy and I love torturing him with stories about our cat Chainsaw and letting chainsaw sleep with us :)
  4. I am a fitness fanatic. I've been doing P90X for a few months, not as consistently as I would like but I think I've been doing pretty well and it's so much fun!
  5. Mexican food is my weakness. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could eat mexican food everyday for the rest of my life and be happy!
  6. I love marketing. I am going to school for it, and that's what I do at my job currently and it is so much fun! It's always changing and keeps me on my toes.
  7. I love all types of music but today I'm really digging Britney's new music video Till the World Ends.
           I picked these blogs because they are so insipirational for me and are examples of the kinds of creations I want to be able to make and have them look half as good as these wonderful people :) Here are my nominations for this award:

1.  Becks Cricards
2. Card Monkey
3. Cards and More Cards
4. Creations by Cindy
5. Custom Scrabook Blog Design
6. Homemade Happiness
7. Julie's Rubber Temple
8. Linda's Craft Corner
9. Lorna's Laces
10. Love Crafts Forever
11. Queer Joe's Knitting Blog
12. Scrap Happens
13. Scrapbooking is Cheaper Than Therapy
14. Staying Crafty
15. Fruit of My Hands


And now for Days 10 and 11 :)

Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Knit :)

Day 11 - A picture of your favorite drink
Water!


    15 comments:

    1. thank you so much so sweet of you. I will post after the blog hop is over if you dont mind I will not forget I promise. I appreciate everything anyone gives me. IT is certainly wonderful to know someone is thinking something good of you. thank you hugs

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is such a big surprise for me. Thank you very much, so sweet of you. Thanks for visiting my blog, i like to have a new friends.
      Hugs Nataliya

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much for your very kind words it meeans so much to me.I really appreciate it so much.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Stopping in from the boost your blog hop :)

      Hope you'll visit me as well!
      http://trendygirldesigns.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you so much for the award!! Hugs!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hi, I am your newest follower coming from We Don't Have It All Together:)

      If you're interested, I have a couple of giveaways going on. (Dragon NaturallySpeaking is the best!) They are listed up at the top of my page under my header.

      Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi! Found you through a blog hop and now following. I hope you can follow back also; I'd really appreciate it ;-) Have a lovely weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congrats on the award! I'm a new follower from the Saturday Stalk!

      ReplyDelete
    9. new follower come by and visit me at http://adventuresfrugalmom.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. I am a new follower! I came over from a blog hop. Hope you will follow me too!
      http://lookmanohands-robinson.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hi! New follower stopping by from the blog hop. Have a great day! :-)
      www.MeasuringFlower.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! GREAT blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hello! Just stopping by from the Weekend Blog Hop! I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more! I hope you will stop by my blog to visit and to follow me back :)
      http://divvyupdiva.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    14. I am following you from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? Susan's Family
      thank you :)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Thank you so much :) Sorry I'm behind on my visits and just now coming to say hi. I loved reading a little about you!!! I am the kind of crafter that loves to try everything too. I have done P90X and loved it - except I really hated his yoga and usually cheated on those days and did a different yoga video. *LOL* Mexican food is a weakness of mine as well - chicken chimichangas enter my dreams at times. That's so cool you're enjoying your marketing!!! I hope it brings you continued success and happiness :)

      ReplyDelete