Monday, April 25, 2011

Wow I feel Lame

I took a long and unintended hiatus from blogging the past couple of weeks. I have no reason as to why, just felt like it! It felt good to get back to the way life was without the internet (I took a break from that too except for what was needed for work) and I planted a garden! Brief summary of the past couple of weeks:

  • George my roommate found a 10 day old male kitten and named him Tiberius. He is so adorable!
  • I planted 4 tomato plants, 2 cherry tomato and 2 normal sized tomato plants! Hoping they don't die. I have a deep black thumb when it comes to plants.
  • Got my newish car! It's amazing. I got 28 miles per gallon vs 14 with my old blazer. I'm in love with it and I don't think I'll ever get any car that isn't a BMW.
  • Went bridesmaid dress shopping and got a good idea of the style that miss Jenna prefers. And spent some quality time with some of the greatest girls!
And that's about all for the interesting things that have happened in the past couple of weeks. I'm pretty beat from a workout tonight so I'll have to write something more heartfelt tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. So, you mentioned in a post that you're a Star War's fan...yet your roommate is obviously a Trekkie. This is a sitcom in the making for sure! :)
    New follower from the hop. Congrats on the feature!
    ~K
    bigklittlea.com

    ReplyDelete