Monday, May 16, 2011

Crafting Cards!

I was in a crafty mood yesterday (first in a long time) and made just a couple of cards while watching some movie with Joshua Jackson in it. Wasn't very good but Joshua is pretty yummy to watch for an hour and a half! Pardon my shitty photoshopping of these. I didn't have a whole lot of time so they aren't that great of images =/




I also went to the thrift store and I found some KnitPicks yarn for 50 cents! There were only two rolls and one color (came dye lot!) but I'll take it! I love KnitPicks and if you knit a lot they have some inexpensive yarn that is still good quality. The rolls are a bit small but the colors and quality are great!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back at Valerie @ My-2-Cents

    Thank you
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cards--very pretty. Just stopping by. I am following you from the Family Blog Hop. Would love it if you would LIKE my page: http://www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. I also have a blog: blog.writerslairbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for attending the monday mingle blog hop,am now following you back and i look forward reading more of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that owl card. How cute! I found you through the Tuesday hop. Please come follow me back at http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    Happy blogging,

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete