Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge

I am being brave this week and posting the card I made for the Mojo Monday project. I am still a beginner and my cards are nowhere near as creative nor as high quality as some of the others who posted. But I figure, might as well throw my hat into the ring, the worst that can happen is I learn some new techniques and get a world of inspiration from the infinitely creative people who participate in this challenge.

This is the sketch that Mojo Monday provided us to base our creations off of:
And this is what I created from the sketch :)






10 comments:

  1. Good job!!! New follower on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look lovely, both this one and the ones in your previous post! GFC seems to be having a meltdown at the moment, but I'll be back and I'll check out the Monday Mojo challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Very fancy card. I enjoyed reading about your profile and WOW. If you're good at WOW, you can make some serious $ selling your characters. Following you back Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from the Alexa hop and I'm your newest Google follower. I like your background. Beautiful card. I see all these cute cardmaking things at Michael's and never have the guts to get started. It must be fun! I'm having a Facebook hop, if you have a page to link up.
    http://www.meldreamsoften.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was more creative like you, I've often tried to do something and given up! This is really pretty.

    I found you on the I Love Blogging hop.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Following you from the blog hop! Hope you visit My Cajun blog and return the follow!
    - Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower from the hop:) Check me out at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com whenever you can

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a nice job! I'm a new follower. I hope you will follow back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello...new follower from TMM hop. You did a great job with the task at hand...it's very cute! Would love for you to return the love @ www.fingerclicksaver.com Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your card is lovely!

    Stopping by from the TGIF Blog Hop.

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete