Thursday, May 12, 2011

TGIF Blog Hop!

Unfortunately Blogger was down until just a little bit ago so this is a bit late! My apologies. Wordpress here I come :)

I am so excited to be a guest host of the TGIF Blog Hop this week! Please make sure you follow all of the hosts and guest hosts :) Enjoy!

Welcome to Thank Goodness Its Friday! Our linky will open every Thursday night so you can join us for Thank Goodness Its Friday, also known as TGIF. Let’s make some new blogging friends and celebrate the end of a wonderful week!

Photobucket



Would you like to be featured as our Guest Host for theTGIF blog hop? Just fill out this form by clicking here. We are promoting growing blogs with less than 500 followers.

To join us in the Thank Goodness Its Friday Blog Hop, follow these 3 easy steps!

#1 Follow your three hosts via GFC and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know you are following from the TGIF blog hop (if you already follow via GFC, follow on facebook, twitter, or networked blogs)




Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket

#2 Follow our guest hosts, Kortney, from Kortney's Krazy Life and Sara from Let's Talk About Me.


#3 Add your blog to the linky

#4 Follow the 2 blogs directly above yours and leave a comment letting them know you are following from TGIF Blog Hop.

Then, please stop by as many blogs as you can.

We’d love it if you would place the button to the Blog Hop somewhere on your page, whether it’s on your sidebar, a “Blog Hops” page, or a separate post. Please help us support this blog hop!

Have fun and remember to stop by again next week!



7 comments:

  1. Now following. I hope you can stop by and return the favor. I love your blog! :)

    www.ourmonkeylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following through TGIF please stop by my blog for a visit and follow back..Thanks for Co Hosting TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure to follow back on Twitter. Thanks for the hop as well. Look forward to keeping up. Have a terrific weekend!!!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay a fellow knitter! I read your post about knitting scarves and your etsy store. Good luck with that! I really want to open an etsy store too but I just can't figure out exactly what I would knit. I don't want to sell something that takes FOREVER to knit because I'd like to have time to knit stuff for me too! I saw you were going to Babetta's and I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that's in the Sacramento area? That's where I am too, if that's the case. I haven't been to that store though, it's a little far out for me.

    Anyway, I found you through the TGIF blog hop and I am a new GFC follower! I hope you can check out my blog, especially seeing that we are in the same area! Thanks!

    knit purl baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i'm following you from the hop. i would love it if you could stop by my site :) have a great day!

    Here's Mine: Diary Of The Forgotten Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the follows and comments!

    Melissa @ Knit purl baby - I love love love Babettas! If you are ever up in that area I suggest taking some time to stop in there. She has everything you could ever want for any knitting project and Babetta is so helpful with any questions. She also has a schedule of classes for other things like card making, bag making, etc. It's such a great store! I am following your blog now too. So glad to connect with others in the Sac area :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed Friday's blog hop, but I'm stopping by to say hi anyway!

    Also? I'm excited to be following a knitter! I'm just learning how to knit myself. :D Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete