Friday, June 17, 2011

Awesome Blog Posts of the Week!

I've seen some of my blogging friends doing something similar where they link up their favorite posts that other bloggers have shared. I don't know that I'll do this every week but I sure will try! There are some really great writers out there who have the most fascinating and entertaining blog posts, and there are those who have the super relatable blog posts that really hit home, and those who just post about their everyday lives and honestly, I love every single post I read! I have some favorites for this week already and I'll try to post them on Fridays so when the hours tick slowly by at work you will have something to read :) Plus I know I love getting shout outs from people who read my blog and I love giving shout outs so people know that I love their blogs!



The first blog post I want to share is about making blog buttons from Lindy Legends and Other Such Nonsense - How to make a blog button
If you're like me, a beginner to this whole blogging thing, then you know how tutorials like this help tremendously! 

Next I wanted to share a post about staying motivated when you set goals from Creating My Way To Success
I love this post because many times I feel like I am a terrible blogger and no one likes what I post but the key is to stay positive and just keep at it!

This next post is just too funny! I'd like cheese on my entire family - bunny stalker!

This might be my favorite post because it has to do with forever homes for a very pretty kitty and very very cute puppy! See Zwieg Run - Meet the New Girls!

I loved this post because I often find myself not wanting to do anything either and motivation certainly eludes me most of the time :) Our Monkey Life - Motivation

My motivation for this post and hopefully my weekly posts :) She is so ambitious to be doing it daily! I can't wait to see what her favorites are!! The Professionally Insane M - Daily Favorites

I really love this post about extreme couponing and how it is definitely contributing to the obese population. She's so funny in the post too! Grandma's Guide To Life - Is Extreme Couponing Making America Fat?

21 comments:

  1. I love how you are sharing some of your favorite post! I am already checking some of them out. :o) Your blog is very encouraging & friendly!! :o)

    Found you on 3 Four & Under linky party! [Follow Me Wednesday]
    ♥Jazmin
    www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so many great posts this week :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your favorite blogs! I'll have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and joining Fawk You Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am already following a few of these blogs, and you're right, they ARE awesome! I found you at the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my, thanks for the compliment! So very glad it helped! :P
    Well, I'm off to try out this stumble upon doomahickey. Just finished getting the widget on my blog so I could participate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from the blog hop.
    Hope you follow back.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there, thanks for these links, they sure look interesting and will go on the reading list! it's great to check out what other people are reading on the web! :o)
    xx
    yaga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you from The World As I see it Blog. Hope you follow back! www.savingbythesea.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting From Boost My Blog...come follow me at http://www.winforfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea - I love it when folks share the love! I just emailed your post to myself so that I could go and read the other posts over the weekend. I found you through Freaky Friday Hop and am now a follower!
    Yankee Texan Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your link on the Stalk Hop list and I'm already a follower via GFC -- just wanted to say this is a GREAT idea! So funny, but tonight I was wishing I knew how to make a blog button (I am starting up another blog and designed the photo that I want for the button, but I have no idea how to link it to the blog) and THEN I click on your blog link and see that you have a link to someone else's blog who explains HOW TO MAKE A BLOG BUTTON!!! I mean, what are the chances of that??!!!

    Thank you! LOL

    I'm no following you on Twitter (mamakat9)

    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. *** I meant I Tweeted your post on Twitter ***
    (so used to saying "follow you" that my fingers just type that!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found you on Stalk Hop Friday! Hope you'll stop by my blog & follow back when you have time! Thanks! http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/06/stalk-hop-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, came over from the blog hop this weekend and am now a new follower of your blog thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. I know this weekend is busy with Father's Day tomorrow, so just when you aren't busy. I am not going anywhere and the blog sure isn't. Thanks and have a happy weekend.

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for sharing these awesome posts.

    thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    im late but im stopping by from a blog hop. I just followed your blog

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for participating in “Stalk Hop Friday!” I'm Following you on GFC as Mrs. Marine!
    www.mrs-marine.com
    Don’t forget to stop by next week and link up again on "Stalk Hop Friday"!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wow! Thank you so much for the mention! I'm going to check out the others since you have such great taste. Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I'm following you from YLM
    blog hop!I hope you visit me and
    return the follow:0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a great blog.
    I am a new follower from the Monday hop.

    http://chasingmyrainbowbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,

    Stopping by from the blog it forward blog hop. I just had to comment on this post when I saw it. What a kind thing to do, sharing posts from other's blogs that you enjoy. I'm definitely going to have to check out the posts!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete