Friday, June 24, 2011

Awesome posts of the week!!!

Here are my favorite blog posts from this week :) I got such great feedback from last week so I will definitely be doing this each week and hopefully others find some awesome new blogs!

I enjoy all of the posts I read but I definitely have to say that this is my favorite of the week. the shinny bubble: 30 days without sugar is such a great post and something that I can really identify with. So well written and it gives me hope that I can actually see some oreos in the pantry and walk away without having any.

I love this post because it has some really great ways to make your blog cooler than it already is, and most are super inexpensive and/or free! It's a guest post on the Create With Joy blog - Spruce Up Your Blog

This post is great because there are some links to some really awesome sites that have free stuff for your blog, such as buttons, backgrounds, widgets, etc. So nice!! Neko Knits - Blog Prettiness for Free!

This post is so true! I definitely hate it when I get followers, and then when I leave them some love and give them a follow back, they unfollow me ;( Not only is that rude but it's a blow to my confidence in my blog too! Simply Stacie - Ten Ways to Stress Out A Blogger

9 comments:

  1. Hello there! I'm a new follower from Hop Along Friday...thanks for the posts..I'm going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you on GFC from the Finding New Friends Weekend Hop! Please follow me at www.twiceblessedlife.com :)

    Thanks for showcasing these posts! It's so true about the ol' 'As soon as you follow me, I'll unfollow you' switcheroo trick! It's like someone one-night-stand'ed you promising to call, and never does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can be so rude can't they and if they though about it what exactly is that type of attitude going to get them but a reputation. Eventually they will need the help of all those people they deleted and well then it will be too late won't it? What comes around does go around so just let them destroy themselves and journey on and find the people that count.
    I found you via the weekend hop and am now following you via GFC and I won't delete you even if you don't repay my visit LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by and now following from the friday blog hop! hope you will do the same :) my blog: heyimamy.blogspot.com.
    xoxo, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a major sweet tooth :) New follower from the fancy friday hop, have a great weekend!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thank you for the heads up on these posts.:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower from last week's blog hop! I would love for you to return the follow :)

    Cristi
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Following from the FNFW Hop! You can visit me at http:www.greenfamily-life.blogspot.com. C. Green

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by on the blog hop! Sometimes you need to take a break to refresh! :)
    Stop by when you can!
    www.debtfreespending.com
    :) Steph

    ReplyDelete