Thursday, June 16, 2011

Squidoo and Me!

I just started posting some of my favorite (and more popular) blog posts on Squidoo. I would so so so love it if you would go check them out and if you feel like it, give my lenses some "likes" I only have 2 at the moment but have a few more planned :)You can sign up at the link below. It's a great way to get more traffic heading to your blog and if you are like me and trying to earn an extra buck where you can, you can earn some money here too. It's very easy to create your "lens" (posts/articles/whatnot) and equally as easy to share on twitter, facebook, blogger, etc. They give you tips on how to make your lens better and also give you a bunch of different widgets that you can add to your lens. I'm super happy with it so far even though I only have a few views of my lenses. The ease of using it is what I love most. Check it out if you would like :-) and send some "likes" my way haha!

I'm writing lenses on Squidoo and would love you to join me

My first lens - Obesity In America And What It Means For You

My second lens - Bridal Shower Game Who Am I

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Squidoo too! I joined late last year and haven't posted anything in the past couple of months but was thinking of making a lens for my book reviews. I'm heading over to check yours out an share some squid-like-lovin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by coffee matters!

    ReplyDelete