Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who Am I Bridal Shower Game - The Perfect List

Creating a list of famous women is a lot harder than I had anticipated. I've gotten some great names from the Bride-to-be, included some of my own personal favorites, and included some women who my mother and grandmother would be familiar with. I've got a list of 35 that I thought I would share with all of you that I've deemed the "Perfect Bridal Party Who Am I Game List". What I plan on doing is printing all of these names out, with a couple of pictures to help people who don't know the person, and also some movies/songs/shows/other things they are known for to help as well.

I also will show you the basic design of the signs that will be posted on the backs of the party goers and feel free to copy them! If you want the pdf/jpg file just send me an email and I would be happy to send it over so you don't have to create a whole new set of signs :)

Perfect List of Famous Women
  1. Elizabeth Taylor
  2. Lucille Ball
  3. Twiggy
  4. Julie Andrews
  5. Meryl Streep
  6. Susan Sarandon
  7. Dolly Parton
  8. Demi Moore
  9. Cher
  10. Sandra Bullock
  11. Kate Winslet
  12. Uma Thurman
  13. Cate Blanchett
  14. Mila Kunis
  15. Marg Simpson
  16. Liv Tyler
  17. Rachel McAdams
  18. Lindsay Lohan
  19. Natalie Portman
  20. Diane Lane
  21. Dakota Fanning
  22. Britney Spears
  23. Lady Gaga
  24. Beyonce
  25. Ellen DeGeneres
  26. Julia Roberts
  27. Faith Hill
  28. Ellen Pompeo
  29. Smurfette
  30. Lois Griffin
  31. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
  32. Hermione Granger
  33. Kiera Knightley
  34. Lucy van Pelt from Charlie Brown
  35. Betty Boop
Here are some of the signs that I've created so far. They are on a template set at a "half letter" and when I cut them out I expect they will be slightly smaller than that. Very easy to get two to print on one 8.5x11 piece of paper/card stock. I'm planning on printing them on card stock and leaving the white border so that when they are pinned onto the backs of the party goers, it goes into the white border, or I may punch a hole in the middle top and attach a ribbon to it, and then pin through the ribbon to the backs of the attendees. We will see what looks best as it gets closer to the party (September yay!!)

The colors are not the blue and yellow that you see here, those will change to go along with the theme of the party which I can't say on here because it's a surprise! As I get more of the signs finished I'll post them up on here :)


All of the images that you see are from a google search for the specific famous woman's name.

Edit: These are how the final products turned out :)

Cate Blanchet

Mila Kunis
Liv Tyler

17 comments:

  1. How clever!!! I love this idea! And I love your blog ... so unique.

    I'm following you from the hop. I'd love it if you could stop by my site ...
    http://booksatthepaperhouse.blogspot.com/2011/06/just-in-time-for-summer-weiner-roast.html

    ~ Devon
    Reading with Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a bridal shower nor have I ever been invited! That's probably because I'm a bunny. Now I see I've been missing out on all kinds of fun.

    Found your blog on Stumble Through Thursday Blog hop and because I'm a hopper.
    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on Stumble Through Thursday Blog and stumbled your post ;.)

    Karen
    ~Mommy's Moments~ {{a review & giveaway blog}}
    http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love it!

    Stumbled you...my post is:
    http://keenlykristin.com/2011/06/summer-of-kristin-a-sad-day-in-wildwood/

    Thanks for linking up!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea!!! Very creative.

    I Stumbled your post for Stumble Thursday. :)
    Angela from Move Over Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a really fun idea!

    Stopping by from Stumble Thursday! Would love if you'd return the visit (and the stumble!) at http://formulamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the perfect list! I dressed up as Twiggy for a costume party one time. Had to order those famous boots from ebay...Stopping by from today's hop..come by and say hello :)
    {tara} from Undeserving Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you email the pdf file? What an awesome idea...love the ladies you've chosen. : )

    jen dot wedding at yahoo dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea!

    I just stumbled your post! Here is a link to mine: http://www.wicked-wicker.com/2011/09/its-ticker-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures and the theme you created turned out beautiful. I don't think I'd ever come up with something like that (I'm really good at copying tho).

    I'm giving you a stumble and would love a stumble back when you have a chance. Thanks! Tina

    http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com/2011/09/classics-4-kids-pinocchio-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. stumbled you post...great ideas... http://www.myinspiredspace.net/2011/09/how-to-save-on-child-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. stumbling your post, my post is http://www.mamaluvsbooks.com/2011/09/ways-to-improve-reading-skills.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent choice of women, I must admit. I gave you a stumble, please stumble back: laptop with built-in kitchen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stumbled you...awesome...especially I Love Lucy.... http://www.myinspiredspace.net/2011/09/since-i-cant-really-type.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this game! It's really great to play at any kind of mixer.

    I'm stopping by from STT (late, as usual!). If you want to stumble back, my post is here .

    Have a great weekend!

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute how they turned out! Thanks for hosting the Stumble hop!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.com/2012/01/pretty-up-plain-ol-jar-candle-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love for you to email me your list! This is so cute!

    los.kimber@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete