Friday, July 1, 2011

Awesome Posts of the Week!

There are some really great writers out there who have the most fascinating and entertaining blog posts, and there are those who have the super relate-able blog posts that really hit home, and those who just post about their everyday lives and honestly, I love every single post I read! I have some favorites for this week so while the hours tick slowly by at work you will have something to read :) Plus I know I love getting shout outs from people who read my blog and I love giving shout outs so people know that I love their blogs!

Most of these points are soooooooooooooooooooooo spot on! I also have a "friend" who really needs to read this entire list and ever item on it. Dishes & Wishes: Dear Friends

Short and sweet post about the huge and great events in NY that happened :) simply girly - a step in the right direction 

I love this post because I also loathe Walmart. People have no cart etiquette and block the entire isle with their one cart or let their children scream at the top of their lungs the whole time. And then when you say "excuse me" implying you would like to get by in the isle, they just stare at you like they don't speak engrish. I could go on forever UGH! Ins and Outs - I hate Walmart

This tutorial is so awesome! After the 4th of July weekend I am so going to attempt this!!! ChicNSavvy Reviews - Blogging 101 - How to make a Scrolling Blog Roll

I have computer problems all the time. Jeremy said it's because I have a secret magnet in my brain (I think I'm just cursed) but I have lost all of the contents on my computer multiple times and now I do backups monthly (like the post I'm linking says, you should do it twice a week). I totally sympathize! Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops - Computers - Don't make my mistake

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the alexa hop. Have a good day!

    http://www.meldreamsoften.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart drives me bonkers too! I hate feeling like a vulture because I'm trying to dive in between the other "vultures" to get the stuff I need...I do not shop there on Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's taken me so long to visit and follow back from the alexa hop...it's been one crazy week here.
    I'm your newest follwoer :)

    http://whisperedthoughtsbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks so much! What a great idea! I found you through the Summer blog hop and I am now a new follower...I am also going to check out the blogs you just mentioned here...Pinkim from TrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete