Friday, July 15, 2011

Awesome Posts of the Week!

So heartwarming :) I have a huge soft spot for cats and especially for cats who really need a forever home. This post is just so awesome!! My life with rats and more: We Found a Kitten!!

This must be pet week because here is another about a dog that made me cry pretty hard. Very sad but also good to know that Tank has a nice new home. Thanks West Metro Mommy for posting this!

Working for an architecture firm has made me learn to appreciate great architecture and unique buildings. This post from Lindy Legend shows some really cool buildings all around the world! (My favorites are in Spain because I've actually been there!)

I am the queen of impulse buying. I definitely need to keep some of these tips in mind from now on ;) The Caffeine Coquette - Avoiding Impulse Buying

4 comments:

  1. I a your newest follower and look forward to connecting with you.
    I love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked the pics! Hope you have a fab weekend! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I stumbled upon your lovely blog and following it. You may also visit Olah Momma!, or add your website and deals (coupons/giveaways),  and meet more moms at Momma's Lounge.

    ReplyDelete