Friday, July 22, 2011

Awesome Posts of the Week

Well boys and girls, it's finally Friday! I hope that everyone enjoyed some mild weather this week like we did in NorCal. I know I enjoyed it since the a/c in my car is not exactly working :) I hope you enjoy the posts that I loved this week and that they make your Friday a bit more interesting!

If you would like your post featured go here and scroll to the bottom and fill out the form :)

This is pretty much my dream house! Spearmint Decor - Mexico Hacienda

I definitely need to start keeping these in mind when I go grocery shopping. I always end up buying stuff I don't need just because it looks yummy and I'm hungry! Posh on a Budget - Eight Mistakes to Avoid When Grocery Shopping

1 comment:

  1. our summer hasn't even bothered to really show its face yet lol, i was fearing that I would need an A/C this year but so far nothing! Just clouds and rain really...

    ReplyDelete