Monday, September 5, 2011

Just a Quick Update

Hello all of my awesome blogging buddies! I am so very sorry for such a long lapse in posts but adjusting to working 40 hours, and starting a full load of online classes has made me so busy that by the time I get a free moment, I just want to sleep!

Anyway...here is a quick update and I promise to start updating more regularly now that I am getting into a daily routine.

The new job is AWESOME! I absolutely love my boss and my coworkers. At first it was surprising to be busy the entire 8 hours of the workday but now I am used to it and love every minute of it. It's such a huge change from the 6 hours of boring that was my previous job and it's probably the best decision I have made career-wise to get this new job. I finally have breathing room in my budget and am not worrying about how I'm going to pay for anything that comes up. I'm officially out of credit card debt :) Not that I was in it that deep but any credit card debt isn't good! Still have my student loans to pay off but those I'm not too worried about.

I started classes about a week ago. All are online courses and I have 12 units, which is going to make me very very busy. But like one of my favorite professors said "If you want something done, give it to a busy person" and it's true. I am getting more done in my days when I have an overwhelmingly amount of tasks to accomplish than when I had nothing to do and nothing to worry about. It's funny how that works out!

We have a new roommate, well two technically. Brittney moved in until she finds a place of her own (bad roommate situation previously) so she is bunking with George and Tiberius and they adopted a new little furry friend who is our other new roommate. His name is Indie and he is such a sweet little kitten. So mellow and cuddly! Chainsaw isn't so sure about him but he will warm up to him like he did with Tiberius. Personally, I love having 3 cats but Jeremy can think of other things he would rather have haha.

I think that is all there is to update for now. I will try to post some more later on in the week when I get some time between studying. <3 you all and thanks for bearing with me while I go through this great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment