Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feather Fascinators - Hair Pins

I saw these online somewhere and decided to try my hand at creating some awesome fascinators. I think I did a pretty good job and hopefully someone else does too :) These are very easy to make and turn out looking gorgeous! The only downside is that the feathers, for good quality feathers at least, they are fairly pricey. But boy can you tell the crap quality ones compared to the nice quality. What do you all think? I especially love the white feathers with the shamrock for St. Patrick's Day. The green against the white feathers looks so pretty!

Don't forget to check these out on my Etsy Store - SaraMarieCreations!

8 comments:

  1. I love the blue one! Great job :)
    Newest follower form the Wednesday Friends hop. Would love it if you stopped by. Have a great day.

    http://www.inspiredlangley.com/2012/01/corioliss-pro-v-red-leopard-flat-iron.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hair clips. I love feathers! I am a new follower from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I would love for you to hop over to Saving and Sharing It and follow back.

    Katie
    http://www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous, but the blue one is extra gorgeous. I am a new Wednesday Blog Hop follower too and looking forward to reading your future posts. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the blue one. Thank you for joining the blog hop...following you via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stoppin' by for the BSN bloghop. Good luck with your hairpins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have several friends who are very much into the feather things right now. I personally hate it, so we stick to flowers at our house! But good job!! I love your centers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the I Heart Blogging Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks I found this site which have beautiful and unique feather hair fascinators. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete