Monday, January 16, 2012

Grey Kitty Cat Hand Knit Beanie

I am officially a knitting machine, having finished another beanie yesterday. This one is super cute and comfy too! It took me a little over 6 hours to knit while I was finishing up watching Stargate:SG1 (I cried during the last episode) and took me until today to finally give it up and post it to Etsy. I don't know why I keep making items that I want to keep for myself!

Anywho, I am still looking for my first official Etsy sale! A friend of mine bought my Thick and Bulky Blue Scarf so it did not go through Etsy. I can make another one to order if you fall in love with it and want one for yourself :)

This is my Kitty Cat Scarf for you all to enjoy <3






8 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! I taught myself to crochet in November. It is so much fun but my fingers are grumpy after making a TON of scarfs as Christmas gifts ;D Still haven't made one for myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could knit, but I've barely gotten very far with crochet. It seems that knitting, once learned, is a much faster way to create things, but I've never even seen someone do it before, so I really don't know.

    The beanie is totally adorable! Very cute idea. Thanks for linking up with Thirsty for Comments Thursday! Hope to see you back in the coming weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute on. I'm not crafty so I can only admire the work of others. Learning is on my "to do" list but I haven't made it a priority yet. Love to see creative stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!

    The Stargate series are my husband's favorites, although I did get pretty into Universe while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from the Blog hop weekend. Maybe, you'll find some time to come on over to my 2 blogs (Where I talk about me) and visit awhile. :-) Have a great weekend and keep talking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower of your blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too was so addicted to stargate.

    Glad to have found you at the hop.
    cheers,
    Kajal@http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete