Monday, January 2, 2012

Handmade Knit Beanie

I just finished a beanie and I'm so proud of it!

It took me a collective 3 days to knit working for a few hours each day and watching some Stargate SG1 snuggled up in some blankets. The pattern was really fun to do and pretty darn easy for how cool it looks. I asked my roommate Brittney to model it for me since I had no makeup on and my hair looked like uber poop. I have this listed on my etsy store Sara Marie Creations for $10.00 which covers the cost of the yarn used to make the beanie if anyone is interested. I can also make this in other colors on request :-)




5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Sarah, I just discovered your fabulous blog and I really enjoyed this post. I found you at the It's Hump Day hop and am following now following. You are welcome to stop by and visit, I just did a post about hats, which I love, so you might enjoy that. Feel free to follow back.

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/


    Thanks,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Wednesday Friends Day. I hope you will come follow back. =)

    Dawn
    www.dawn-wemaynothaveitalltogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you via Hop Along Friday!

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great beanie. I'm a new follower.

    Cinthya
    http://www.eyeheart.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! New follower from Friday Friend & Follow on POAB! Please check out my site Link Rink and follow along!

    ReplyDelete