Friday, January 27, 2012

Heart Magnets

I just finished some awesome heart magnets today. They are gorgeous, if I do say so myself, and they weren't that hard to make. I was sick today and rather than just sitting on the couch watching movies I painted, sparkled, AND watched movies, all while feeling sorry for myself for feeling so icky. So without further adiu, here they are! Clicking on each image will take you to the Etsy page <3





And as always you can find these on Etsy at SaraMarie Creations :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping over to our weekend gathering hops, now following you via gfc hoping you can follow us back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com thks in advance and hope to see you again next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great! love these. I'm your newest follower!

    -Audry Cece (www.thedontlovedare.com)

    ReplyDelete