Friday, February 10, 2012

Busy Week!

I wish I had something cool and entertaining to post but this week has just been a blur! Work was busy, school was busy, and I was just busy. No time to really knit or do crafty things, which is my release at the end of each day so tomorrow I will be crafting away and will hopefully have some fun things to post. I am testing a knitting beanie pattern for a lovely Etsy knitter PetalKnits so as long as she gives me permission to show off the beanie when it's finished I will post it. I hope I do her pattern justice! I've gotten about an inch done and it's looking pretty darn awesome so far.

Happy friday blogger land and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Sara out!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a picture of the beanie and enjoy the weekend. You sure need a good one after the hectic week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekending!! Sounds like you absolutely deserve some crafting time after your busy week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting some time for yourself. Enjoy your "you" time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I love all of your crafty ideas and all of your crafty blog-friends and I just realized that to join this "hop" I'm probably supposed to be...well...crafty, so I am sorry (for YOU not me!) that I hijacked your blog hop because I am NOT crafty, nor do I really offer anything helpful. I just hope to get some laughs and to maybe let people know that we are not alone in this world...everyone is nuts! ANYWAY...I'm glad that I "stumbled" upon you and if you want to hear someone blather on about...well anything really, feel free to follow back! Again--sorry!
    http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I did some crafting, not as much as I would have liked but hey, I'll take it! I hope each of you had wonderful weekends as well :)

    ReplyDelete