Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cable Knit Bracelet and Necklace

I've been obsessed with the cable knit recently and this weekend in between homework and cleaning I managed to knit two bracelets and a necklace with the cable look. The necklace originally started out as a headband but as I kept knitting I kept liking the necklace look more and more. The yarn I used really looks great against any color shirt, plus I have enough left over to make a matching headband yet! I got the pattern for the cable knit here at NaomiChaney and just adapted it to work for me. I changed up the button hole a little bit too since the buttons I use are a bit small and slide through the hole that is knit with the pattern. So without further ado here are my most recent knitting creations!

 Etsy Link to this bracelet!

 Etsy Link to this necklace


9 comments:

  1. great project! thank you for sharing,
    hugs, peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm a new follower. Thanks for hosting.
    These are cute! I'll have to try it!
    Have a great Monday!
    Mandy
    http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i found you through a blog hop and am now following you. i hope you can follow me back at
    baysbooks.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!

    I'm following via GFC from Mingle Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great project. Love those colorful creations. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from inspire me Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great weekend project! Gorgeous

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog article is very intersting and fanstic,at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect,great job.To your success.

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete