Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chunky Knit Cowl

Hello Hello! I have finished yet another cowl in record time! Just like the last one, this is my new favorite ha! This was a very quick knit, only taking me about 4 hours. I love the pattern. I found a similar one online and then changed it up a bit for the beginning and end rows. I also LOVE the yarn. I picked out one of the Chunky Mochi yarns from Crystal Palace Yarns. The color is 820 and self striping. There were so many options but I am a huge fan of pinks and purples and really liked how they blend with the blues in this. I have it listed in my Etsy Shop if you are interested!






9 comments:

  1. K I am so impressed and slightly depressed at the same time! I have been crocheting a dang beanie for my son for like a month, you are speedy woman!
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and the variegated yarn you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! thanks for linking up to I spy refashion! shared your tutorial on my fb page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!!! Love the color and yarn! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cowl~it's beautiful inspiration!

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked last weeks, but this one is a great color mix. Hope you are having a great day. "Inspiration in Progress" Link up tomorrow. : ) http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe that took you only 4 hours!! i am impressed!! so cute.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lovely, I'm your newest follower from Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop. Love your Awesome blog!

    Feel free to drop by & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete