Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 1/21-1/27 Awesome Blog Posts!


Sunday, January 27, 2013
Starting Over - This post is great! I always love reading those posts about bloggers who have been away for a while and are coming back to share their adventures! I really hope to read more from Jessi at The Juici Life :)

Jealousy Is An Ugly Color - This is such a wonderful post about the downside of blogging, and also how to overcome it! Kaitlyn at Wifessionals writes so well and really hits the nail on the head with the jealousy issue. I haven't had much exposure yet but I know that doesn't mean I never will.

Pinterest Done Me Wrong - This is a funny post about some of the pinterest recipes turning out not quite like the recipe boasts! Melissa at Completely Exposed is so honest in her posts and is really hilarious. I am entertained whenever I visit her blog!

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the shoutout. I always thought "that will never happen to me!" but when it does, you just have to ignore it and focus on the good!

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I love your blog! The good always outweighs the bad :)

      Delete
  2. I really like that! Perfect for right now!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete