Sunday, February 17, 2013

Awesome Blog Posts Week of 2/11-2/17

Hello there! This week I found some great blog posts that I hope you all enjoy :)

This post is about balancing blogging life with real life. It hit a note with me since this semester is especially busy, and I made a promise to myself to keep my blog updated regularly. It's so easy to neglect my blob when I'm doing real life things, and likewise, when I'm blogging, I tend to forget that I have homework, work, and AMA activities!  http://www.sippycupsandpearls.com/2013/02/balance-your-blog-life-with-life-life.html


Since I've been on a knitting spree the past couple of months I really enjoy seeing other knitting projects. It's a gorgeous infinity scarf and the way she embellishes them is just beautiful! I'm so inspired :) http://patricia-krank.blogspot.com/2013/02/loving-infinity-scarves.html?showComment=1361014787948#c7789436524566606071

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo . . . sweet Sara Marie. Thank you for sharing my website! Blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete