Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 3 of the 30 Day Running Challenge

Today is Day 3 of the 30 Day Running Challenge. I was pretty tired to be honest. It was fairly warm out ~90 degrees, which isn't too bad but for some reason I was just not feeling it today. I did complete 1 mile, but it felt like I was running with bricks tied to my legs and it seemed to take an hour. In reality it was only about 9:30. I think Hershey was pretty much over it as well. She wasn't her perky waggy self today.



My legs were pretty sore, they aren't used to running everyday so I just have to make sure to stretch, ice, and foam roll. Plus do my physical therapy exercises to strengthen my muscles overall. Tomorrow's run will be in the morning before the heat gets here so I'm hoping that I'll feel more energetic and get a good solid run in.

Day 1 is here. and Day 2 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set?

No comments:

Post a Comment