Sunday, June 22, 2014

Top 5 Blog Posts of the Week - June 22, 2014

Happy Sunday! I can't believe we are near the end of June. I feel like I was just celebrating New Year's Eve just the other day! Since the semester is officially over for the summer and I don't have many things going on that take up all of my time, I figured I would start doing my weekly awesome blog posts again. I really enjoy doing these because there are so so so many great blogs and interesting posts!

1. Remodelando la Casa - Ugly Glass Lamps Transformed
These lamps are amazing. I looked at the finished lamps first and never would I ever have guessed what they looked like originally. The red color is exquisite and like Christina says, the shades go perfectly with the new color.

2. It's Always Ruetten - 1776 4th Of July Themed Card
Sparkles and sequins, of course I love this card! It's simple yet fun and exciting at the same time. I love that she used 4th of July colors and kept a lot of white space on the card. It's the perfect balance in my opinion. Love it!

3. Knit and Tonic - Making Your Own Cowl On The Fly - A Tutorial
Absolutely love the pattern she chose for this great yarn.

4. Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae - Mohair Blanket with Daisies
Two words: Daisy Loom. I need one. I have got to find one. Not just any, but the brass vintage one she used. I love it and I LOVE the daisies!

5. Ysolda - Technique Thursday - Keeping Track of Rows
This is such a great tip. I have a hard time myself keeping track of which row I'm on when I'm not paying full attention to my knitting.

That wraps up my top 5 favorite posts of this week. I hope you enjoyed :)

These are my favorites - I was not compensated or asked to feature any of these lovely posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment