Sunday, June 29, 2014

Top 5 Blog Posts of the Week - June 29








1. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom - Simple 5 Inch Fabric Flower Tutorial
These flowers are so adorable. They are a quick and easy project and yet they are so freaking cute!










2. The Thinking Closet - One Change I Made That Is Bringing Me More Balance
This post really rings true for me. During the school semester I feel incredibly overwhelmed and underwater. Now that I'm on summer break I am going to start implementing a morning routine and then expand it to a daily routine so that I don't fall behind and don't end up feeling like I'm up a creek without a paddle.






3. Knitting Craft Gossip.Com - 10 Shawls to Knit This Summer
I haven't knit a shawl yet but I keep seeing them everywhere so this post has got me inspired. I'm going to knit one - after my WIPs are finished of course.







4. Tin Can Knits - How to Block a Lace Shawl
This tutorial is so detailed and really helps to explain blocking. I have yet to block my first piece but once my lily of the valley scarf is complete I will need to block. I like this technique and will probably follow the tutorial!

5. Decor to Adore - $3 Summertime Hostess Gift
I always struggle to think of gifts to get for the hostess whenever I am invited to a party or a friends house for a nice dinner. This solves my problem, at least for this summer! It's inexpensive, useful, and stylish.


That wraps up my top 5 favorite posts of the week. Hope you enjoyed them and see you next week!

1 comment: