Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 10 of 30 Day Running Challenge

Happy 4th Of July!!! It's such a beautiful day here today. Unfortunately I haven't been outside much to enjoy it! My goal this long weekend is to get our spare bedroom completely cleaned out since we have a friend moving in with us in August. In order to clean out the spare room I needed to completely reorganize my closet, the hall closet, and the living room. Today I wanted to get the bulk of it done so I can relax mostly tomorrow and Sunday.

I did get out for my daily run this morning and took my pups. My legs were so very sore today so I ran the slowest mile and then walked another mile with the dogs so they got some exercise in. I'm hoping tomorrow my legs aren't as sore so I can get a longer run in or even just a fast mile. Definitely going to be icing today and hopefully convince my hubby that I deserve a calf/shin massage ha!


After our jog/walk I took the dogs to the dog park where they played for about an hour. We saw this super awesome dog who had limited use of her front legs so her dad got her wheels! She doesn't act like she has only two legs and two wheels though. She's fast, playful, and very sweet. Bones really liked her too and kept following her around the park.


Bones is so tired after all of the fun today that he couldn't quite make it to his dog bed.


Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set? Any plans for 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment