Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 14 of 30 Day Running Challenge

I'm getting slightly faster! Almost back to my 8:12 mile and hopefully can get down to under 8 before too long!

It was pretty stinkin' hot today only because it was humid. It's hardly ever humid here so that was unusual. Other than that the run felt pretty good. Once I stopped though my shins got really tight and feel pretty sore again. I'm not sure what is going on - I've been doing my exercises that physical therapy gave me, which should be helping. Maybe I just need to ice more often.



Hershey wasn't exactly in the mood to run today. When I grabbed her leash she just stayed where she was and didn't get super excited like normal. I think her paw is still sore from the bee sting and it was pretty warm out yesterday so she got pretty pooped last night. She stuck with me though and only lagged behind a couple of times.

Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here. Day 10 is here. Day 11 is here. Day 12 is here. Day 13 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set?

1 comment:

  1. I always am jealous of people who enjoy running because it is something that has never seemed like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete