Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 15 of 30 Day Running Challenge - Halfway There!

I have officially made it halfway! It doesn't seem like 15 whole days have passed. It feels pretty good to get this far, even with another 15 days to go.

Today's run felt pretty good. My left shin is still pretty sore though. These past 15 days I sort of see a trend. I can usually do a long run (long being a mere 2 miles), then two or three shorter runs (1-1.5 miles), then another long run. My shin is usually always sore if I do more than 1.5 miles and then takes two or three days to feel strong and healthy enough to run 2 miles. It's actually extremely frustrating. I want to be able to run 3 miles daily, without any pain. I just want NO PAIN! On the bright side, I have been able to run consistently, everyday, for 15 days in a row without having so much pain that I skip a day. I had been at that point a few months ago so there is progress at least!



Hershey did wonderfully today. She stayed right next to me the whole time and didn't fall behind or slow down. She also didn't try to chase any squirrels or geese ha!

Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here. Day 10 is here. Day 11 is here. Day 12 is here. Day 13 is here. Day 14 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set?

No comments:

Post a Comment