Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 16 of 30 Day Running Challenge

Happy Day 16! Today's weather was perfect and I felt pretty good. Some leg pain towards the very end but overall not bad at all. I felt good about my time, even though Hershey had a potty break in there which slowed us down. Overall it was a great running day!



On our way home, we passed another crazy man who started talking to Hershey. She promptly growled at him and then went about her business as my running partner. I have no doubt that she would protect me if someone got too close. She's got a big attitude for her little chihuahua body!

Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here. Day 10 is here. Day 11 is here. Day 12 is here. Day 13 is here. Day 14 is here. Day 15 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set?

No comments:

Post a Comment