Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 17 of 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 17!

I got my hair done before my run and almost didn't run when I got home. But then I remembered that I have to run in order to prove to myself that I can do it. Plus I feel really good when I finish a run, like I accomplished something today. Not that I don't accomplish lots of things throughout the day, but there is something about working out and running in particular that just makes me feel like I did a lot.



I took Bones along with Hershey today. They both did just o.k. up until .75 when Bones said "Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE". I had to carry him the last quarter mile of the run. That really slowed my time down. I was feeling pretty fast until that point, and really I still finished pretty strong considering I was carrying a 15lb puppy dog.

Hershey on the other hand kept pulling ahead. It's like the "heel" training we've done never happened. Then when I was carrying Bones she kept trying to go in the grass and mark her territory. Overall not the best run for the pups but also not the worst.

Didn't get them in the selfie today since they were not worthy. Tomorrow I'm sure they'll do much better.



Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here. Day 10 is here. Day 11 is here. Day 12 is here. Day 13 is here. Day 14 is here. Day 15 is here. Day 16 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set?

No comments:

Post a Comment