Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 8 of 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 8 is now behind me! Today made up for yesterday pain-wise. No soreness, no twinges of pain. Everything felt fantastic! Still not back to my fastest mile time yet (7:58), but I will get there. I have less than 1 minute to shave off since I did today's 1 miler in 8:49. I'll get there!




Hershey didn't really want to run today. She was a slowpoke! I think she would have much rather moseyed around sniffing plants and other smells her doggy nose picks up. It's still been too warm to take Mr. Bones, which makes him sad. Since it's a 3-day weekend I'll be getting up when it's still cool enough to take him.

Day 1 is here. Day 2 is here. Day 3 is here. Day 4 is here. Day 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set? Any plans for 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment