Monday, July 14, 2014

Days 18, 19, and 20 of 30 Day Running Challenge

I slacked off this weekend and didn't post my updates for my running challenge. Saturday was a great run. My hubby ran with me and left the dogs at home and ran a fast mile. I didn't document it with my normal selfie though.

Sunday I took a break since it was our 1 year wedding anniversary. We had a great day eating and celebrating so I figured I could have one day off.

Today I did my 20th day (sort of). It was really really hot outside. Hershey and I only ran a mile but with the heat it felt like 10 miles. We ran it pretty fast too, I was surprised when I had finished to see that it was 9ish minutes. Really felt a lot longer.




Hershey clearly enjoyed the run. She's pretty adorable and I love that she enjoys running with me.



Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here. Day 10 is here. Day 11 is here. Day 12 is here. Day 13 is here. Day 14 is here. Day 15 is hereDay 16 is here. Day 17 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set?

1 comment:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete