Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 11 of 30

Happy July 5th! I got my run out of the way early this morning. I was still pretty sore but the morning was so beautiful that I ended up running 1.5 miles instead of the 1 mile I had planned. I didn't even want to stop at 1.5 but my shins were starting to get painful and not just sore.




After our run I took the dogs to the dog park again. Bones had fun chasing a little chihuahua around. Hershey got her first bee sting though so she was limping around most of the time we were there. Her paw is much better now, luckily.



Day 1 is here. Day 2 is hereDay 3 is hereDay 4 is hereDay 5 is here. Day 6 is here. Day 7 is here. Day 8 is here. Day 9 is here. Day 10 is here.

Did you go for a run today? Meet any goals you set? Did you have a good 4th of July?

1 comment:

  1. I also had one mile on the plan but did 1.3. My cat had a bee sting before and I called the vet asap. She said I was over reacting. But they're are babies!

    ReplyDelete