Sunday, July 6, 2014

Top 5 Blog Posts of the Week - July 6, 2014

Another week down and it's now July! Where did the first half of the year go?

This week there are some real gems, but only 4. Short and sweet! Are you ready to get back to real life after a fabulous 4th of July three-day weekend? I know I'm not. I wish we had more three-day weekends!







1. Tiny Sidekick - 5 Awesome Places to Buy Fabric Online
Since I just got a new sewing machine, I've been thinking about what I want to make first and what pattern I want to use. These websites are fabulous but also a time sink. I spent waaaaaaaay too long looking at all of the pretty fabrics!








2. Little Treasures - Crocheted Summer Bracelets - Free Tutorial
Fun and easy bracelets to crochet! Super cute and quick to make. Perfect for summer crocheting or knitting :)

3. Brooklyn Tweed - Color Theory With Jared: Icelandic Yokes Part 2
Great tips for color work. Very easy to understand and gorgeous work!

4. Tin Can Knits - Chrysanthemum Shawl
Color is amazing!









1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! I should try to make this on my loom! Thanks for sharing at Worthwhile Wednesdays!
    ~Allie http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com=

    ReplyDelete