Monday, July 14, 2014

WIP - Eyelet Scarf with Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Superkid Yarn



yarn


I love this yarn. LOVE it. It's soft and gorgeous and really easy to work with. It's Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Superkid in color 7713 Berry Patch. I got the idea for this pattern from the Eyelet Cowl that I created a while back that you can find the WIP post here and the FO and free pattern post here.

knitting pattern

So far I love how the scarf is turning out. The colors are fantastic and the pattern looks great. I haven't had much time to work on it with the busy schedule I've had recently but I'm hoping to have it finished very soon so I can share the pattern with the world!

knitting pattern


What do you think so far?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh pretty, I love the colors! I can not knit, but I can crochet. I have been wanting to make something again but I just havent had the time... Whenever I do I will have to post it!

    ReplyDelete