Monday, January 26, 2015

New Pattern - Easy Peasy Knit Cowl - Extra Long

Finally! I started this cowl about three weeks ago and with the two winter classes I've been taking, plus working 40 hours+ each week, I hadn't had a whole lot of time to knit. When I started this cowl I was set on having a super long, cozy, and soft cowl that I can wear a variety of ways. I think I succeeded! It's about 39 inches in circumference and if I don't wrap it, it falls nearly to my knees. I can wear it wrapped twice if it's not super cold or windy, or three wraps for closer and thicker coverage. But, it's not so close that it's suffocating, three wraps is actually just right for me

I have it posted on Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry. If you love it, please pin it! And I need some new buddies on Pinterest :( I had to restart my account since my old one got hacked and now I have no friends!


What do you think?


The new semester starts on Monday. The end is in sight! I have 7 classes left and then I am officially finished with my degree. Waaahooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment